The Sunday before Violet's birthday we invited everyone over to celebrate. I can't believe she is 2 already. Family gatherings can be hard in the winter time because we are all squished into our little home instead of being able to visit outside. Even when we are in small spaces though we enjoy being together. Violet enjoyed having everyone over so much she had to show off the closet and hide inside.

She even convinced grandpa to read to her.

When everyone arrived it was time for presents. With Daddy's help Violet figured out what to do. She really started getting into it.

Everyone was so generous! She got everything from cute clothes, ride on toys, books, play food, and lots more.

She has really been into Cars recently so we got her a Cars book and a Mack track.


I was really excited to give her our big present from us. Her bike!! She absolutely loved it!


She loved it so much in fact she wouldn't get off her bike for cupcakes or even when it was time to blow out the candles. Instead I had to feed her pieces while she sat on her bike and timidly scooted around.

The bike is only occasionaly ridden now, but I think as she gets used to it more it will be used more. We had a wonderful time seeing family and celebrating our baby's birthday, if I can call her my baby anymore. She sure is growing up fast!
2 comments:
What a fun day! She will always be your baby so you can always call her baby girl. ...j
I love the picture of her sitting on her bike clapping, so cute!
Post a Comment