Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Adelle's Christmas Program





Adelle's Christmas program was held right before Christmas break. I love Adelle's school and am always amazed at the huge amount of parent support, BUT it can be really difficult to attend programs where the kids are performaning. This year was no exception. It was so crowded that Violet really struggled to be there. Since Adelle's class was later in the program I wandered the halls with Violet to try and keep hear happy. She had several melt downs, but when it was time for Adelle to perform, we were able to snag a front row seat. They asked that parents sit in the front few rows when their child was performing and then move to other seats when they were done. Luckily Violet was good for the actual performance. I was even able to get some small videos. Adelle did wonderfully. She knew every word of each song and smiled. She was so happy to have Violet and I there!


Here is one of the short videos :)




1 comment:

Mahatma said...

Fabulous! I just love Adelle. ...j