Easter evening the girls and I decided it was finally time to dye Easter eggs. We didn't want Lydia to miss out so we waited until she was home. I am so thankful that Lydia still like participating in family events even though she is growing up.
Adelle was super excited to color the eggs and had been asking me for days if we could. I kept reminding her that we had to wait for Lydia.
Violet was finally old enough to dye her own eggs. She had a fun time trying to draw on her egg, even though it was rolling everywhere.
The girls and I always have a fun time trying to find the most beautiful way to color our eggs. It usually involves dipping our eggs in various colors seeing what new things we can create! We often use so much dye that the egg inside will start picking up some of the colors.
Violet couldn't wait to dip her own egg and got a little upset when we were finally done, but she sure enjoyed it while it lasted!
I always love the days after dying eggs. I love hard boiled eggs and they are even more fun to eat when you can crack open the colorful shells! If only we made more each year.
No comments:
Post a Comment