
The Tolkien festival went well on Saturday. It would have been nice if more people showed up to the festival but our family still had a good time. Wes took first place in the costume contest! A lot of people were impressed with all of the handwork he had done on the leather. I was quite proud of him. I wonder what will fill up all of his time now? Oh, I have posted a really silly picture of our family. We are with the fellowship! Can you say CHEESY! From Left to right I am in the back and then Wes. Adelle is in the front and Lydia is to the left.
So Off Brodway Theater has posted auditions for 12 Dancing Princesses. They will be taking place this Saturday. I am so tempted to go and audition. It must be madness that drives me to do theater. I think it highly unlikely that Wes would audition again so it would probably just be me. I actually did 12 Dancing Princesses at Off Broadway Theater about 11 years ago. It was my first show after high school. Is it taking a step back to do a show that you have already done before at the same exact theater? I bet Laura would be directing the show which would be nice. It is great to work will people that you already know. Hmmm. I'll have to think on it. I tell you it is sheer madness! I must have that crazy drive to just put myself out there. Well it is something to ponder I guess.
So Off Brodway Theater has posted auditions for 12 Dancing Princesses. They will be taking place this Saturday. I am so tempted to go and audition. It must be madness that drives me to do theater. I think it highly unlikely that Wes would audition again so it would probably just be me. I actually did 12 Dancing Princesses at Off Broadway Theater about 11 years ago. It was my first show after high school. Is it taking a step back to do a show that you have already done before at the same exact theater? I bet Laura would be directing the show which would be nice. It is great to work will people that you already know. Hmmm. I'll have to think on it. I tell you it is sheer madness! I must have that crazy drive to just put myself out there. Well it is something to ponder I guess.
1 comment:
Love the picture - that is so funny! So I think if you decide to audition for "Twelve Dancing Princesses" you should go for the part of the Royal Shoemaker ;o)
Post a Comment