Well, I guess I didn't make it for Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Well at least I tried to do my best. It was flattering that I was called back to read for Millie and for the Brides. It really would have been nice if the director could have sent out a general e-mail letting us know who did or didn't make it. Wes didn't make it either. Oh well. I guess it just gives me extra time right? Why is auditioning so nerve racking? I'll have to see if it will work for myself and my family to audition for other shows this year.
I will need that extra time these next few weeks to make a scrapbook for Mr. Moore for the class of 97. Hopefully I will be able to contact people and get information for the book. Mr. Moore means so much to me and I really would love to do a great job. He really was a wonderful mentor to me.
My family will be setting out to go to the Tolkien festival up at the U of U today. We are such NERDS, but at least we are nerds together! I was able to finish Adelle's Eowyn dress last night and it turned out really great. I'll have to get some pictures of the dress on my blog. Wes finished Lydia's Arewn dress and his Aragorn costume. Perhaps we'll have to get a fun family picture done at the festival. I will be wearing my ten pound Arwen dress that Wes made for me a few years ago. It is so heavy with all the leather. I really hope I get feeling better. I seem to be coming down with a cold.
Well there you go! My first blog. Ta Da! I'll spruce it up later!
No comments:
Post a Comment