Monday, May 31, 2010

"We Did It"

On Thursday Adelle had her "We Did It" Kindergarten celebration and performance. The kindergartners were super cute. They sang a lot of songs! I really enjoyed watching her. I got a little teary when they sang "What a Beautiful World". Adelle was nervous because they were also giving awards and she wasn't sure what she was going to get.
She really didn't need to worry though. She got two gold medals and was one of the top readers in her class. She was so happy and proud!

Her first year in school went pretty well. I think it will be nice for her to be more challenged next year though. She even had a little boyfriend she would hold hands with. I told her they should just be good friends, but I don't think she listened. I have a feeling that this is a sign of things to come :)

1 comment:

Mahatma said...

You should be very proud. I love the no bangs look Adelle is sporting and a hearty congratulations on her reading accomplishments. She's a bright girl! Love, j