Friday, October 22, 2010

10 months and Violet's Faces

Violet has many faces. I decided to capture some of them.



















Yesterday Violet turned 10 months old. She is growing up so much. She is now crawling on her knees and is pulling herself up on more and more things, including Wes' Aragorn sword which was hanging on the wall. It is now in the closet. She is making more and more sounds, including something that sounds vaguely like kitty. She isn't sleeping as well as she was last month. She likes to get up once a night nowadays. I hope that stops soon. She also isn't napping as well either. It is a phase I'm sure. It does look like she's about to get another tooth on the top so that could be contributing to the frequent wakings.

She is really getting her own little personality. She likes to yell at us to get her more food when she is in her highchair. We're trying to work through that one. She doesn't like green beans and she will throw them onto the floor. She likes most other foods and has recently become a big fan of banana bread.

She does give us lots of smiles and gets excited to see us. She gets especially excited to see Wes when he has been busy and cries when he goes away. She LOVES touch and feel books. She likes to touch all the special materials. She still loves to suck and bite blankets and stuffed animals. She loves to play Peek-A-Boo and is very good at it! It is pretty easy to make her laugh most days and it is a hearty laugh.

I can't believe in just two months she will be celebrating her first birthday. Time sure is flying!

1 comment:

Mahatma said...

I love the many faces of Violet. It is clear to see she has personality and a mind of her own already! ...j