I love my husband so much! Not only is he the man I adore with all of my heart but he can also sew. The talent he has is amazing to me! He is also FAST! Oh, did I mention he is also a perfectionist! He will often start making something from a pattern and find that he doesn't like the way it is turning out. So what does he do? He just adapts it, changes it, and makes it his own. He decided he would dust of the sewing machine and make some fabulous costumes for Lydia and Adelle. Lydia decided all the way on our Disneyland vacation that she wanted to be a southern belle. I think Wes was the one that suggested it after Lydia bought a personalized parasol in New Orleans Square. Wes made the southern belle dress complete with on overdress and hoop skirt! Did I mention the man has oodles of talent?
Adelle wanted to be Mulan. She got nervous in the end because Lydia's was taking a while to make. Wes did come through for his girl though and he got it done the Sunday before Halloween. It only took him two days to do Adelle's since there wasn't any gathering. He did have some beautifully finished french seams on the costume though.
I love him!
1 comment:
You are lucky to have Wes. He has amazing talent and the girls are very lucky recipients at Halloween time! ...j
Post a Comment