On Saturday, September 11 we went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point for Cedric's birthday party. I realized while preparing this post that I didn't manage to catch my little nephew in my camera lens. SAD! I really should have because he is the cutest little guy and I just love him to pieces. We had a fun time hanging out with him and touring the museum.


Violet's favorite part was the mirror! She just babbled at her reflection.

Lydia and Adelle really enjoyed playing in the water and sand tables.


Violet tried it, but when she started eating the sand the experiment quickly came to an end.

My brother Phil loved it as well and he got right in there with all the kids. I love him :)

The kids then dug in the sand pit to find dinosaur bones. Did I take pictures...NO. Wes did manage to catch Violet hanging out on the rocks thanks to my help. My excuse. Babies grow fast. That's why there's more pictures of her. Really it just happens. I do love all my children the same amount.

From there the kids and Phil made plaster molds and we enjoyed food while Cedric opened his mountain of presents! The museum was shooing us out so we couldn't stay much longer, but it sure was a fun day and Cedric seemed to really enjoy it!
1 comment:
Love the pic of Violet with her toothy (bottom) grin! Fun times! ...j
Post a Comment