Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fish All Year

On Saturday, February 19 I was feeling a little restless and decided the girls and I should go do something. Lydia was with her dad for the weekend so Violet, Adelle and I just headed out. We ended up going to the Living Planet Aquarium. We decided to get annual passes.

Violet was quite taken with the fish. She got pretty excited and kept signing fish and frog. Adelle really liked everything as well.

We saw every exhibit and Adelle even ran into a friend of hers. We had lunch at the little cafe, but before too long Violet was very tired and so we headed home so she could have a nap. I am glad we got the annual passes because it doesn't matter if we are only there for an hour or two because every time we go now it will be for free!

1 comment:

Mahatma said...

This is the first time I've realized how much Violet and Adelle look alike. I love it! ...j