Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Wanna Play Too

We have a PS3 and almost everyone plays it from time to time. Lydia and Adelle really like Little Big Planet 2, Wes has been playing Mass Effect 2, and I was playing Heavy Rain before that game just got way too intense. Violet often will try and sneak the PS3 controllers when we aren't paying attention. One day I decided to let her play too. I gave her a PS2 controller and she had fun pushing the buttons while sitting in her pink, cushy chair. It wasn't too long before she figured out that it was not like everyone else's controller and she tossed it aside. Poor thing. She really wants to be big like everyone else.

3 comments:

Mahatma said...

Violet has a fabulous smile! It won't be long until she is playing with the real controller! ...j

Bonnie said...

She's quick, we had David going for a while thinking he was playing ;)

Bonnie

The Barnum Family said...

So cute! When we were kids, we had a Nintendo64 and we would do the same thing with my baby sister. This reminded me of a home movie of her when she was about Violet's age "playing" Mario Bros. =)