She has learned that she can pop her jaw out and was doing it a lot for awhile. You can see her open her mouth really wide, her jaw will appear to pop her mouth open more, then she'll close her mouth shut again. She appears to have her father's mouth. I try and discourage her doing it even though she just thinks it is the funniest thing ever.
She learned how to scream and LOVES to do it. She sounds almost like a screaming firework. She also vocalizes in more and more ways and loves trying to communicate.
She is rolling and scooting around quite a bit. She is getting stronger and stronger and almost appears to be doing push ups sometimes.
She is taking less naps but appears to be sleeping better at night.
She suddenly enjoys her binki and can suck on it pretty well without it falling out. I don't give it to her for naps and at bedtime though.
She is teething and this past Sunday I noticed that one of her bottom, front teeth has broken through.
I can't believe how much she is growing. I love Violet so much and I'm so happy she's my baby :)
1 comment:
She's getting so bright and growing so fast! She's a cutie! ...j
Post a Comment