Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Birthday

After all the girls headed home from Lydia's Birthday Party, it was time to celebrate my birthday. We didn't do much at first. We went shopping for the family party we were going to have the next day. Wes surprised me when we got back with a brand new camera. I had no idea I was getting anything. He kept saying he didn't know what to get me. Sneaky guy. He bought me a VERY NICE Fuji Film Camera. It is super nice!!! We then decided to take ourselves and the new camera to Lagoon for a couple of hours.




The camera can capture amazing photos including great moving shots!



The girls and I on the Jumping Dragon.


Wes and the girls on the Scrambler.



My beautiful Violet.

Adelle on the Flying Aces.





Lydia and I decided to go on the Rocket. I love that ride. It felt so freeing to be high above everything!



We didn't stay too long before we headed home for dinner. I decided on McDonald's for the night so I wouldn't have to cook, but it was much cheaper than park food. It was a good day.

1 comment:

Mahatma said...

Love, love, love the pic of you and the girls with the sunlight and trees as a background! You certainly have a beautiful family. ...j