Monday, July 5, 2010
Day 8 and 9 - Coming Home
We woke up on day 8 and had to pack up everything to head home. We planned to stop at St. George that night. It was hard to get the girls moving, especially Adelle. They didn't want to end our vacation.
The drive went smoothly and the hotel in St. George ended up being our best hotel on the trip. They even served a hot, big breakfast the next morning. The power went out a couple times in the evening, but other than that it was great. We managed to get home at 2 or 3 in the afternoon and Ellen stopped by to view our pictures and video. I am so glad that we went and I'm so glad I've written everything down so we can always remember our big trip to Disneyland. Hopefully we'll go again in a few years, but until then we will have our memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment