Wes had been getting work phone calls for a couple of days and at times it was disruptive to our vacation, but having his own law practice sometimes things come up and I just have to be understanding. One attorney seemed aware that Wes was out of town and decided to schedule an emergency hearing right when we were in Disneyland. Wes had to attend by phone, so he headed back to the hotel for a couple of hours. The girls and I stayed behind to continue in the fun. We started with some shopping. The girls were given $20 at the beginning of the trip to spend however they wanted. Adelle after days of debating finally chose this very pretty Minnie Mouse Princess hat.
We also caught the Tiana show again.
This time Adelle waited patiently to be included in the fun.
Sure enough she got her turn to dance with Tiana and her group. Lydia, Violet and I looked on. Wes had the camcorder back at the hotel so I snapped lots of photos.
We had dinner at a yummy Mexican restaurant. We then ordered two sundaes at the Golden Horseshoe and watched Billy and the Hillbillies perform! They were great. My camera had a meltdown though. I had dropped it earlier in the week and when I was trying to open the lens I think my finger bumped it and it made a horrible clicking noise every time the camera turned on after that. At least it happened on the last day.

We then began heading over to California Adventure, but we wanted to get some last pictures at Disneyland before we left.
Can you see Tinkerbell?
We also ran into Pluto. Violet loved Pluto and sucked on his big, round nose a couple of times.
We took a few pictures right in front of the garden and train station. It was the funniest thing when Violet smiled really big. The crowd around us all said "Ahhhhhh". We all laughed. She is our happy baby.

On the way into California Adventure the girls stood by their letters.

Even though some of us were pretty tired we decided to stay late for the World of Color show. It was the first night the show was open to the public. We went to our fast pass red section at 7:30 and hung out. At least we had plenty of snacks.

Adelle even made a new friend. She thought he was so funny.
We then began heading over to California Adventure, but we wanted to get some last pictures at Disneyland before we left.
Adelle even made a new friend. She thought he was so funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment