Saturday, December 18, 2010

Haircuts!

On December 1 we went to our local haircutting establishment to get Wes and the girls' hair cut. We decided that even little Violet was getting a little shaggy, so she got her very first trim. I asked them to save some of her hair, but then I forgot to take it :( She got to sit in daddy's lap to get it done.






She did pretty well, especially if I kept taking pictures. It was enough of a distraction.






Adelle decided to get a drastic change and chose an A-line cut, which we all think makes her look so grown up.





Her hair looks so thick and full now.


Lydia's hair was getting pretty long. She went more subtle and she looks great as well!









Wes got his hair cut as well. I myself decided to wait until Friday for a friend of mine to work her magic on my hair!

1 comment:

Mahatma said...

And you all looked fabulous! ...j