Saturday, December 18, 2010

Need Power?


I am totally behind on my blog thanks to my home computer being on the fritz! About a month ago we had a MASSIVE snow storm. There was very large amounts of very WET, HEAVY snow. We lost power from 3:00 in the morning until about noon. Wes pulled out a box of puzzles that were supposed to be a family Christmas present since there wasn't much for us to do. It was a Sunday so the girls and I still headed to church, but it was cancelled after sacrament since the power had been off most of the day even at the church. The girls helped with part of the puzzle and then Wes and I finished it up. I was so grateful when the power came back on. I was worried how chilly it was getting without the heater.

1 comment:

Mahatma said...

Penguins are always fun! ...j