


Adelle and Lydia found it was harder than it looked. They kept remarking that my frosting looked better, but I encouraged them to keep trying.

Violet looked on and in time grew impatient. We gave her snacks to keep her occupied.
My little project turned out okay. The girls were disappointed when I covered the bottom in coconut since they aren't big fans.
The kit came with the cutest gummy snowman. The girls even made eyes peeping out of the windows. In the front yard they even put pumpkins covered with icing since at the time our Halloween pumpkins still were on the front porch covered with snow. What did I say about lazy? Adelle took over the icing at the end and was quite proud of her icicles. Wes didn't join us because he confessed to Lydia this year that gingerbread kits are like paint by numbers and he just isn't a fun. We girls still had a fun time! I know we will all enjoy eating it after Christmas, even Wes!
1 comment:
A work of art and a must-make every year at Christmas! ...j
Post a Comment