Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Guess Who's Here!

Violet arrived Monday, December 21st at 3:47 AM! She was 7 lbs 13 oz, 20.5 inches long. We are all so excited she is here!!



































10 comments:

Michelle said...

So how did everything go? Were you induced, did you go natural? You came home really fast. How exciting.

Lisa P. said...

she is beautiful. congrats guys:)

Ginny Clark said...

Congrats you guys... looks like you have two very happy big sisters.

Hailey said...

Congrats Liz and family, she is adorable! I hope you're all getting used to having her around and I hope she is sleeping for you! Hailey :-)

Ryan said...

look at her! She is just perfect!

The Barnum Family said...

So beautiful! She looks so tiny in her carseat.
I hope you'll post the birth story when you get a minute...IF you get a minute. =)
Congratulations and a Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful little family!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! Wow! You go girl! She is beautiful!

Mahatma said...

Love the pics with the girls. They will be great little mommies to Violet and a big help to you I hope! ...j

Anonymous said...

Congrats liz! she is beautiful~!