She is sleeping pretty well. She will only walk up once in the night. One night she actually slept for 10 hours straight. It was quite a surprise and I actually checked on her at one point and found her peacefully sleeping.
She loves it when someone talks cheerfully to her. She will give you a huge smile and try to talk back. She is especially social and happy in the morning.
If Violet gets fussy sometimes she likes to lay on her tummy on my lap. I will pat or rub her back and it will help calm her down.
Lydia and Adelle still adore their little sister and enjoy finding ways to get her to smile.
We just love little Violet and can't imagine life without her.
2 comments:
I think she is starting to look more like Adelle. She is so beautiful and Wes is a great dad to read to her. I'm sure they will form a special bond as a result! ...j
She is so big!! And very cute! Time really flies.
Post a Comment