Bill blessed her with a strong mind and body. He blessed that she will be able to learn about the gospel and learn much in school. He blessed her that her parents will teach her. He also blessed that she will have mature emotions and mind to help her with the challenges and situations she will go through. He said that many of her failures will become her successes.
It was a very different blessing I thought, but I absolutely loved it. Violet looked absolutely beautiful in her dress and didn't cry at all during church, which was great. I am so proud to be her mom and I will always cherish this special day.
6 comments:
It was a sweet blessing. I am glad I got to feel the spirit today!
She looked beautiful! He gave a great blessing to sweet Violet! I also enjoyed your testimony!
Oh so sweet and what a beautiful dress!!
Thank you for letting me hold your precious Violet yesterday. It was very therapeutic, I felt almost as though I was stealing a little love from her. I think your dad was near and it was a wonderful experience. Thanks for sharing your special moment with me. Hugs!
she looks so beautiful. what a neat day:)
It was a wonderful blessing and Violet looked so beautiful in her dress. You have such wonderful girls!
Post a Comment