
I received beautiful growing plants when my father passed away. Somehow the plants have survived to this point. I am really hoping they will stay that way. Both of these pictures were given to my parents as gifts from me and in the end I ended up getting both of them back. I have now placed them in a place where I can see them every day. It is special to me. I also have placed a small urn next to my mother's picture. It once housed a small amount of her ashes, but they were spread over the cliffs of
Moab not longer after she passed. Now it just houses a lock of her long, beautiful,
blond hair. Sarah and I both took a lock of hair before we closed the casket. It isn't much, but it is something to remember both of my parents by. It helps me remember that they are watching over me.
2 comments:
The pictures and the plants are beautiful. I think it's so important to remember those who have passed on, especially parents who've had such an influence on who we are.
Memories are all we will really have til we are reunited. So glad you found a peceful spot to place a reminder of your roots. They truly are your guardian angels.
Post a Comment