Violet really seems to enjoy books that are somewhat sing song and that rhyme. She loves Cat Goes Fiddle I Fee, There's a Wocket in my Pocket, Olivia's Opposites, Charlie Cricket, and others.
Violet naps best when she is in my arms so I am just going with that one. I know eventually she will like to nap other places, but for now I am enjoying her snugliness.
She was watched by someone outside the home for the first time last Friday. Wes' mom watched her in the morning when I went into work. Ellen said she napped most of the time and seemed somewhat out of sorts to be away from home. She would cry in her sleep at times. Poor girl :(
Lydia and Adelle still adore Violet and are great big sisters. They really enjoyed playing puppets with her the last couple of days. Adelle was a little grossed out though when Violet slobbered all over the penguin.
Time is flying by and I am trying to enjoy each moment as it comes. I know she will be grown up before I know it.
Time is flying by and I am trying to enjoy each moment as it comes. I know she will be grown up before I know it.
1 comment:
Love the pic in the monkey shirt! I am so happy she has started to laugh, that is absolutely my favorite stage! I am glad to hear you are enjoying her everyday. Time passes way too quickly. Keep taking pictures!
Post a Comment