Friday, April 30, 2010

First Baby Food and Sickness!

The day after Adelle's party Adelle came down with her first sickness; a cold. Poor girl. She had a slight fever, sneezes, and coughs. She just didn't feel well. She had her 4 month appointment the next day and she still got her shots at the doctor's recommendation. She then had a higher fever and was quite miserable. She got infant Tylenol for the first time. My poor baby. Tuesday night I thought I would try brown rice cereal for the first time, even though she wasn't feeling the best still. She wasn't quite sure what to think of it.


Not long after pictures were taken she threw up everywhere! She went straight in the bath, her things went in the washing machine. I'm a little unsure when I will try rice cereal again after this incident. Violet does appear to be getting better though. Yeah!

2 comments:

Mahatma said...

Poor baby! She will get used to the rice cereal eventually. You may want to try mixing (the powder type)with formula. My .02. ...j

Bonnie said...

Poor baby girl! She is such a cutie though Liz!