Friday, April 16, 2010

Rolling

Yesterday (4/15/10) Violet was rolling over. Granted she was laying on a pillow so it was pretty easy to gently roll off and over. She did it a couple of times though and we cheered each time.





I love the spit string :) While I was at work today and while Wes was in the other room the girls say they witnessed Violet roll over in her crib onto her stomach and then back on her back. She would choose a time when neither of her parents are present. Wes said he heard a very loud cheer from the girls when he was in the other room. My baby is growing up so fast. **Sigh**



5 comments:

Out in the Boonies said...

You seriously have beautiful girls!

Kandis said...

The start of this post you said Adelle rolled over...did you mean Violet?

Anonymous said...

Awww! So cute! Congrats. :)

Unknown said...

Yikes, even in my blog I'm mixing the girls names up. He he! I should fix that pronto!

Mahatma said...

She's on her way to full mobility ... watch out! ...j