When I was a kid I absolutely loved play-doh, clay, silly putty or anything else squishy! I loved getting my hands on the stuff. One day I ran across a recipe for homemade play-doh and I just couldn't resist. It claimed to be just as close as you can get to the real stuff without buying it. All homemade play-doh I've
ever seen is that satly, grainy stuff. Lydia and I decided to give it a try. When we were all done we were quite pleased with the results and all of the girls sat around the table squishing, molding and chatting. It really was pretty close the stuff, minus that heavenly play-doh smell.
Violet was quite intrigued and jumped right in, jostling and fighting for the best tools. I've never known a more bossy little girl. I often need to reign her back in. Despite how independent she can be she really can be super sweet as well. See how smooth and heavenly it is!
It was an unexpected night of simple fun with my three favorite girls.
1 comment:
I remember you were a sculpy girl! It's fun to see your own kids enjoy some of the same activities you played. ...j
Post a Comment