Sunday, July 15, 2012

Zootastic!


Early in April I decided to take Philip, Adelle and Violet to the zoo.  Lydia was with her dad.  I decided to buy a year pass so you will be seeing a lot of zoo pictures this next year I'm sure.  I was so excited to take Violet.  It has been a long time since she has gone and I knew she would love all the animals.  We had a few meltdowns, but overall it was a great day. 
 Adelle is growing up so much! She really loves it when Philip is able to join us on our adventures. 
Violet really liked all the animals, particularly the elephants, but she was absolutely terrorized by the large elephant statue that sneezes and makes noises.  She didn't expect it to make noises so it has traumatized her and to this day she cries around him. 

 I always love seeing the monkeys.  There was a cute mom, dad, and baby monkey that we all enjoyed looking at. 

 We all packed our own lunches to avoid the high priced food.  Philip even shared some of his yummy candy!
 Everyone got quite a kick out of the giraffes.  They were licking the walls with their long blue tongues.  They are so beautiful and fun to watch. 
 Violet craned through the fencing to see them. 
Philip is really patient with my girls and he loves coming along.   
We also spotted a white wolf.  After our couple hour stay we had to head home for nap time. 

1 comment:

Mahatma said...

So nice of you to always think of Phil! ...j