So other things that have been going on in our life... well the first one course is rehearsal. Things are going well. We are having so much fun. We actually are going to have a little bit of time off this week while the Challenge Dance is choreographed. So I tried on some costumes on Saturday and they were... well.. a little less than flattering, so Wes talked to the director and the costumer and he is making me a dress for the show. He started last Saturday night and he is almost done already. I think it will probably be done tomorrow. I will have to get some pictures up on the blog soon. It is going to be just beautiful.
We also went to the Pleasant Green Park behind our house and watched Seriously Evan perform! They were awesome. We absolutely loved listening to them. They are a great group and I can't wait for their CD to come out. I should have brought my camera, but I forgot.
Well, it is getting late. I'll post more in the next few days!
1 comment:
Hey Liz, I also have a blog, so weird that people you don't talk to in years you are suddenly "seeing" so much more through the great www. I read your comments on Jen's Facebook and talked to my grandma. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. Your dad sang "The Dance"at my dad's funeral, he also killed himself, he was actually my step-dad but he adopted me when i was in 7th grade and then died at the end of my sophmore year. I haven't had any visitations either but I've had a lot of good experiences in the temple concerning him. And I feel a lot differently/better about suicide. I know he regrets his decision and I especially felt his presence in the hospital with Matthew, he was in the NICU for 3 weeks, I know my dad was there with us..... anyways I'm so happy we found each other!!
Post a Comment