Porter Williams, our director. He looks very serious and focused here.
The brides and suitors dancing. There is a lot of great dancing in the show!
Even more dancing. Here is Tyler (Caleb) and Erica (Ruth). I think Erica's character is looking shocked because she just got kissed!
The brothers at the end of "Goin' Courtin". Boys put your arms down so we can see your faces!
Here I am with Steve who plays Adam.
Here I am with all of the brides! They are my girls in the show! I love all of their different expressions!
Now when I saw this picture I just laughed. Is that what I really look like when I am upset? This is probably the part in the show when I find out that Adam has 7 brothers that I am expected to cook and care for.
My serious discussion with Adam at the Window "Did your really want to marry me?".
Me and my real Man! How I love him!
There he is putting the finishing touches on Erin's Belt for her dress! He received a wonderful compliment from the director last night. His work really has been appreciated.
Lydia and Adelle in the town social scene. Is it just me or does it look like Adelle really needs a hair cut! It really isn't as bad as it looks!
Happy little Adelle enjoying rehearsals. She likes to dance on stage when there is any kind of break.
Lydia occupying herself coloring. She also likes to bring her game boy to stay entertained.
Adelle loves hanging out with the brides, especially Erica Jones. Thanks Erica for not getting tired of her. Carianne is really cute in this picture as well.
This is the doll that Lydia carries around in the show. Her Aunt Becky made it a few years back.So everything at rehearsals has been going pretty well. I am really looking forward to the opening! Tomorrow is going to be a fun day as well. We will be walking in the Magna 4th of July Parade. If you are looking for something to do, come on down. The parade starts at 12:30 on Magna Main Street. Bring some water, some shade for yourself and sunscreen. Oh, and if you haven't bought your tickets you may want to soon. We will be passing out fliers during the parade so other people will probably be buying their tickets soon.
4 comments:
These are great pics, Liz! I stole all of 'em for the Empress Archives.
There is even more on Facebook too! Erica and her mom are great at taking pictures of our shows! What would we do without them.
My mom just told me that they are NOT going to see the show. She was shocked that the ticket prices have gone way up and can't afford to pay for the whole family to come. She told me that Fiddler on the Roof was about $10.00 each ticket and this one is $20.00 per ticket. Anyway, if I was there I would pay to come and see it.
No, no, no! Tickets are $11 for adults, 10 for seniors and students and $9 for children under 12! The $20 tickets are for dinner AND a show!!!
Post a Comment