Saturday, July 12, 2008

Opening Night!

So the Empress is stating that last night was the strongest opening that they have ever had! The show actually sold out and we got a standing ovation! I couldn't believe it! The audience was so receptive and giving. They laughed so much and cheered so freely. It really brought a wonderful energy into the show! There has also been some talk about adding some Thursday Night Performances. Wonderful, Wonderful Day!
The brothers all spiffed up and ready for the social.
Sobbin' Women!
The Mass Wedding at the end of the show.
It actually has been a very humbling experience and I am really enjoying being in the show! I am so glad my family is in the show with me as well. We are still trying to work out with Adelle no to go places she shouldn't, but I think she will get it as time goes by. Wes' grandmother, Aunt and Cousin were there last night as well as some of our neighbors. It was great to talk to them after the show was over. It is a pretty fast paced show and everything goes by quickly. It will be fun to do it again tonight!
It is great to have Lydia back from Mill Hollow! She was pretty worn out when she came home, but she said she had a great time. She took her camera, but she forgot to take pictures. Cute girl!
Well everyone take care!

No comments: