Saturday, July 19th we headed over to my Dad's house to celebrate his birthday! He shipped in crabs all the way from Maryland. There is nothing like crab from the coast. We had a lot of fun eating and visiting with one another.
Dad and Julie steaming the crabs and cooking up some really yummy corn on the cob.
They prepared quite a spread for everyone! They are great hosts!
Here is Dad showing Phil how to clean a crab and get to the meat!
Wes and Adelle enjoying their yummy meals. Adelle had Wes and I share our crab meat with her. It is a lot of work to get that meat out. I hope she appreciated it.

Sarah and Matt. Don't you hate it when you are blinking in a picture. Sorry Matt!
Grandma Julie with her sweet little Cedric. She just loves him so much. Sarah and Matt should be proud of this little guy. He is quite the cutie.
I decided to help out and do the dishes. I roped Sarah into helping me a bit. Here she is harassing me! Isn't that what big sisters are for? I think Grandma Walter is wondering what in heavens name we are doing.
Lydia ventured out this year and decided to get her own crab meat out! Way to go! She said that her lips burned because the crabs were all covered in "Old Bay" seasoning. That is how they come shipped.
We had such a wonderful time with the family! Dad I hope your day was great! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment