Our lovely towns ladies. Charlene Harmon (Preacher's Wife) and Peggy Scripter (Mrs. Bigsby)
Troy Larsen, Our Preacher.
One of our fabulous suitors.
Another fabulous suitor. This gentleman just barely joined us on the show and has quickly picked things up! I am super impressed!
Tyler (Caleb). Yes girls, he plays the violin too!
Practicing in the Lobby. We need all the time we can get.
With all the fabulous dances in the show there have been some injuries. This is Skye's (Martha's) ankle.
Erica (Ruth), Skye (Martha), and Michael (Suitor) hanging out.
Stephen plays Ephraim. A little known fact about Stephen, he is a writer as well.
Another one of our fabulous suitors! These guys are great.
Megan Sharp (female understudy) and Ralph Faneus (drummer) hanging out together.
Megan and another suitor. I think this picture is super cute!
Kevin (Mr. Bigsby) looks busy here.
Nathan Perry is our musical director. He recently wrote a musical with Erin Fair called the Sneetches! I heard it was a wonderful show!
Porter and Travis Clark. Porter looks super concerned here. Are we that bad?
Stephen Bradford (Ephraim) and Curtis Nash (Daniel). What are they up to now?
Erin Fair (Dorcas) doing her round of stretches.
Hands Up Stands Up!
Ohh.. and did I mention there is kissing in this show! He he he!
Adam McKinley (Frank) making sure our table is ready to go!
Steve Harmon (Adam) and Chaz Walgamott (Benjamin).
Oh... and did I mention there is fighting in this show!
Courtney Heywood (Sarah)Well there you go everyone! I hope to see you all at the show!
No comments:
Post a Comment