Thursday, September 4, 2008

Blast from the past..

I was looking at Matt and Sarah's website and found these fun pictures from long ago! I just had to share. Lydia's 4th birthday party. She got her very first bike. Sarah, Lydia, Wes and I hanging out on Lydia's fourth birthday at the Sugarhouse pond. I'm the one with the blond hair.
Lydia on Christmas Day 2003. What a funny girl.

Adelle's first birthday. She used to love her binki!

Wes and I when I tried being a blond.

I found this fun picture on my work computer. My girls driving the Barbie Jeep. They are both so young!!!

Looking at these pictures makes me laugh and reminds me of a lot of fun memories.

2 comments:

Erica said...

I can't believe how much Lydia and Adelle have grown! Goodness. I loved seeing pictures from the past. And the ones further down from the present. You've got such an amazing family!

Kandis Broadhead said...

I would so teach you how to can. When I do my next canning project I'll let you know...and I'll recruit you to help!