On Sunday, September 14 we celebrated Wes' Birthday. We invited his parents over and two of his brothers. I made his favorite dinner, chicken salad on croissants. I also made his favorite desert. Rice Crispies!! I made two pans so we would have plenty. We also were able to visit with my side of the family at Cedric's Birthday party the day before. Wes got cash, a lot of gift certificates to Joanne's and the Fourth season of the Office. We LOVE that show!! In fact we have now watched all of the episodes. Wes seemed to enjoy his day. He has already spent a good portion of his Joanne's gift cards. He is making me a Civil War dress for Halloween. His idea. He has already completed the hoop skirt, which by the way I can't sit down in. He is so talented. I will have to take pictures when it is done. Happy Birthday sweetie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment