Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What am I allergic to?

Sorry I haven't posted recently. I usually post over the weekend, but this past weekend..was..well interesting. I broke out in horrible hives Saturday Afternoon and it has continued off and on since then. I should have taken pictures of these nasty hives. I have had them from head to toe...literally!! I have tried my best to figure out what is causing it. I haven't eaten anything new. I think I may have narrowed it down to a new multi-vitamin I started taking. It contains soy. I stopped taking the vitamin last night and I haven't broken out in hives yet today. If I am allergic to soy I wonder if I will have to avoid it in other foods and forms? Who knows! Wish me luck figuring out this less than fun mystery. I am sure my family will be glad when I am done with this though. I have had to take benadryl in the evenings and it makes me drowsy and loopy!

I want to post again soon. I have pictures of Wes' birthday and a family hike :)

1 comment:

The Circus said...

oh wow. sounds exciting... and very ITCHY!