Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Shontelle and Eric's Wedding

Last Saturday Wes' Cousin, Shontelle, was married to her love Eric. They are such a cute couple and seem so very happy! It was energizing just to be around them. I had the opportunity to attend the wedding ceremony in the Jordan River Temple in the morning. It was an amazing experience and the spirit was so strong. Later that afternoon I skipped the wedding luncheon to attend my brother, Phil's, Birthday. I forgot my camera to that event though because Adelle had gotten sick and was at home with Wes. I was worried about her. Later in the evening she seemed to be feeling much better so we ventured out to the cute couple's reception in Orem. Shontelle and Eric, so happy to be married. I think they were tired by the end of the day though.
Wes chatting with his Aunt Kathy and cousin Brandon.
More of Wes' extended family.
My beautiful mother in law, Ellen. She was in charge of the dessert and did a wonderful job! It was super yummy!
Adelle loved roaming around the beautiful backyard where the reception was held. There was even a stream and pond with fish. We missed Lydia. She was with her dad and step-mom in Colorado for the weekend.
These two girls look like little fairies having a tea party.
Wes' grandma Christensen.

Twilight and the end of a beautiful reception.

No comments: