Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mother's Day

My girls were wonderful yesterday and made me a yummy breakfast; eggs and toast. They set the table with my best tablecloth and runner and even picked some wild flowers from the backyard which blossomed throughout the day. Lydia also made me a special picture at school. It is a tulip made with thread. It is beautiful. I really should frame it.
Wes gave me the "Anne of Green Gables" DVDs which I was so EXCITED for! I enjoyed watching them in the afternoon. I visited with Wes' mom and my step mother earlier in the week and gave them a fun surprise. I have made it a tradition these past few years to make Mother's Day as relaxing as possible and to take time to enjoy my family.

1 comment:

Mahatma said...

Fancy breakfast from the girls. Life doesn't get any better than that. You are loved! ... julie