Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Playlist


Well here is my birthing CD playlist for the time being. I may add more as I get closer. I'll just have to see.


Across the Universe - Rufus Wainwright - I Am Sam Soundtrack
The Memory of Trees - Enya -Paint the Sky With Stars
Ghost Story - Sting - Brand New Day
What Child is this/Coventry Carol - Bob Gandy - Through the Eyes of a Child
China Roses - Enya - Paint the Sky with Stars
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds - Beattles - Love
For Those Who Have Gone Before Us - Bob Gandy - Discovery
Valsa Pra Biu Roque - CeU - CeU
Silent Night - Bob Gandy - Through the Eyes of a Child
Many Meetings - Howard Shore - Lord of the Rings Soundtrack
Julie - Bob Gandy - Discovery
La Serenissima - Loreena McKennitt - Book of Secrets
Adelle's Waltz - Bob Gandy - An Evening at The Roof
Strawberry Fields Forever - Ben Harper - I am Sam Soundtrack
Jingle Bells - Bob Gandy - Through the Eyes of a Child
Carribean Blue - Enya - Paint the Sky with Stars
Winter's Day - Bob Gandy - Through the Eyes of a Child
Skellig - Loreena McKennitt - Book of Secrets
If Only There Was You - Bob Gandy - Dreamer's Flight
May it Be - Enya - Lord of the Rings Soundtrack
Sandstone (Storm) - Bob Gandy - Dreamer's Flight
Night Ride Across the Caucasus - Loreena McKennitt - Book of Secrets
Mother Nature's Son - Sheryl Crow - I Am Sam Soundtrack
Charlie's Place - Bob Gandy - Discovery
Quiet is the New Loud - Kings of Convenience - Quiet is the New Loud
Quiet Place - Bob Gandy- Through the Eyes of a Child
Prologue - Loreena McKennitt - Book of Secrets
Christmas Morning - Bob Gandy - Through the Eyes of a Child
Desert Rose - Sting- Brand New Day
Away in a Manger - Bob Gandy - Through the Eyes of a Child
Because - The Beattles - Love (One of my favorite songs EVER!)
Night Fall - Bob Gandy - Discovery
Winter - Tori Amos - Winter
Oh Caroline - Bob Gandy - Discovery
Marble Halls - Enya - Paint the Sky with Stars
Rainbow (After the Storm) - Bob Gandy - Dreamer's Flight
10 Contadoes- CeU - CeU
Forest Light (Retrospective) - Bob Gandy - Dreamer's Flight
Boadicea - Enya - Paint the Sky with Stars
The Dark Night of the Soul - Loreena McKennitt - The Mask and Mirror
Oh Come all ye Faithful - Bob Gandy - Through the Eyes of a Child
On My Way Home - Enya - Paint the Sky with Stars
Dante's Prayer - Loreena Mckennitt - Book of Secrets
Veu Da Noite - CeU - CeU
Waiting for Lydia - Bob Gandy - Discovery
Storms in Africa - Enya - Paint the Sky with Stars
I Don't Know Whay I can Save You From - Kings of Convenience
Carol of the Bells - Bob Gandy - Through the Eyes of a Child
A Thousand Years - Sting- Brand New Day
Christmas Time is Here (instrumental) - Bob Gandy - Through the Eyes of a Child
Sparks - Coldplay- Parachutes
First Dance - Bob Gandy - Discovery
Bobagem - CeU - CeU
3 Angels/Medley - Bob Gandy - Through the Eyes of a Child
Paint the Sky with Stars - Enya - Paint the Sky with Stars
Brand New Day - Sting - Brand New Day
Ebudae - Enya - Paint the Sky with Stars
Lothlorien - Howard Shore - Lord of the Rings Soundtrack
Know How - Kings of Convenience - Riot on an Empty Street
Watermark - Enya - Paint the Sky with Stars
Butterfly - Bob Gandy - An Evening at the Roof
Fields of Gold - Sting
Here Comes The Sun/The Inner Light - Beattles - Love
Walking in the Air - Bob Gandy - An Evening at the Roof
Golden Slumbers - Ben Fold - I Am Sam Sountrack
Shepard's Moons - Enya- Paint the Sky with Stars
The Mummer's Dance - Loreena McKennit - Book of Secrets

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

How fun that you have prepared a playlist for such a meaningful and beautiful experience. I have always been a little too casual with things. It means so much more when you prepare to make things special. I always get great ideas and inspiration in reading your blog.

Stephanie Behling said...

No Sarah MacLachlan? You should put some of her stuff on there:) And I agree, good idea.