
Cosette was a very naughty kitty last night!! Wes and I were hanging out on the couch when we heard a startling sound from Violet's new room. Wes recently painted in there and set up the crib complete with it's new bedding and the new white rabitt I made. I went into the bedroom to see my cat just staring at me from inside the crib! We are pretty sure that she was attacking the white bunny. He appears unharmed, but what a silly animal. She ran off pretty quickly, but I brought her back to the scene of the crime and sprayed her a few times with the water bottle to train and remind her that she is absolutely not allowed in Violet's bed! I am hoping it never happens again. Of course the bunny won't be in the crib when Violet is for safety reasons. It makes me wonder though...was the bunny really all that interesting?
1 comment:
Ah the spray bottle. I need to have one by my new couches!
Post a Comment