We had a great Thanksgiving this year. It was pretty low key and comfortable. On Thanksgiving Day Lydia went with her dad and in the evening Wes, Adelle and I headed over to Wes' parents home. It was good to see them, to hang out and to enjoy wonderful food. Adelle loved seeing her aunt Erica and Wes and I really enjoyed chatting with everyone. I haven't been so great at taking pictures recently, so unfortunately I don't have any.
Sunday we headed over to my parents home to enjoy another Thanksgiving dinner. Lydia was able to join us for that one. The girls loved hanging around the newly decorated Christmas tree. My father has a wonderful Christmas Village that he places around the tree every year. Adelle looked through every window to see what was inside. The girls also loved playing with their young cousin Cedric. There is nothing like spending time with family.
At each gathering we dropped of Christmas present since we won't know how December is going to shape up.
Here are a few of the things I am thankful for.
-My wonderful, loving family; immediate and extended.
-My loving husband who is my best friend and love of my life.
-My two beautiful girls who really are so wonderful most of the time :)
-My little, unborn child that I can't wait to meet.
-A cozy little home to take care of and to have as my own.
-A loving Heavenly Father and his Son, Jesus Christ.
-Being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints.
-A wonderful job that allows me to work from home 4 days a week.
-My health and the opportunity to live and learn every day.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment