Most of the crib bedding is done.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Violet's New Room
This weekend Violet's room really came together. Pretty much everything is ready except I am planning on putting some white, vinyl lettering on the pink wall that says "Curiouser and Curiouser". I'm not sure what will happen as far as the teapot lamp either.
One of the walls has been painted pink.

Most of the crib bedding is done.

The pictures have been hung.

My little white rabbit has been placed on the dresser next to a white rabbit framed picture.
The dresser is stocked with clean clothes, diapers and wipes.
There are many cute outfits hanging in the closet, a new bouncer seat, and a baby bath tub. I purchased a few things from amazon and I'm just waiting on one more delivery this week. We are pretty much set for my little girl to come. I have even packed my hospital bag. I am 37 weeks tomorrow which is when babies are no longer considered premature. I have been cramping and contracting quite a bit today, but it is hard to say at this point whether it will lead to something real or if it is just my body practicing. It will be great to meet my little girl soon though, whenever she comes, and it is nice to feel prepared to some degree.
Most of the crib bedding is done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Her room looks great! It won't be long now! yay!
So cute! What and awesome mom!
The room looks beautiful!
Great job! I Love it!!
The nursery looks beautiful Liz. It's perfectly prepared for your perfect baby girl. Let me know if you need me to get you the vinyl letters. ...j
Post a Comment