We visited relatives first early on in the evening, had dinner and then Adelle and I went out to trick or treat about 5:45. It was still pretty bright and warm, but I figured that way we could take our time.
We ended up staying out for about two hours. Adelle got a TON of candy!!! She had the best time too. She didn't complain at all and was really fun to hang out with. It was also fun to visit neighbors while trick or treating. I was so sore and tired by the time we got home, but I had a great time with my girl. It wasn't the same without Lydia, but we still enjoyed ourselves!
Lydia got home last night pretty tired from her weekend. She said she had to trick or treat in snow. BRRRRR! She also has a pretty large temporary tattoo still hanging out on her neck. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of her biker girl costume. She also brought home a TON of candy! It will be a challenge to not eat too much of it!
It was definitely a different Halloween, but next year will be even different. Little Violet will be joining us!
1 comment:
Adelle looks so pretty as Belle and I just love your 'Fertility Fairy' idea! Glad you guys had a happy Halloween. Hope Wes is feeling better.
Post a Comment