Friday, April 16, 2010

Colorful Easter Fashions

Grandma Julie gave these cute outfits to the girls on Easter. I had the girls hop quickly outside the next Sunday for a very casual photo shoot. I just love the bright colors. Adelle is also modeling her special purse that her Grandma Ellen brought back from China. Lydia sported her special purple purse from China that Sunday as well. We had a hard time getting Violet to smile for the camera.


You have to love all that girly goodness :) I am hoping to get a more professional photo shoot of the girls in their outfits sometime soon. Hopefully I can keep them spotless before then.

3 comments:

The Barnum Family said...

I noticed the girls' new outfits on Sunday at church. They are so cute! And I love that they all match, but they're still different colors. So cute!

Michelle said...

your girls are growing up so fast and they're all so beautiful

Mahatma said...

They look so darling! Thanks so much for posting the pictures! ...j