Adelle had been begging me for a couple of weeks to open one present. I made a promise to her that on Christmas Eve that she and her sisters would get to open one present. I don't know if they were disappointed but each of their little packages were pajamas.

Lydia and Adelle both got super soft pajama bottoms. Adelle also got a Care Bear pajama shirt.

Violet and Lydia opened Violet's present. She got cozy, pengun pajamas.

Lydia really liked the meditating pig on her pair. They all looked really cute in the new garb.
2 comments:
Everyone deserves new pajamas at Christmas. It should be a holiday tradition! ...j
Growing up we ALWAYS got pajamas on Christmas Eve. I still expect my parents to give them to me but they stopped a few years ago. We would also open 1 family present (usually a game)
Post a Comment