Early in May we went to Murray Park to celebrate my sister-in-law's (Lexie) birthday and graduation from
SLCC. Silly enough I didn't get really any pictures except of my kids. Sometimes I get a little wary to post pictures of others on the
Internet. I should have just done it anyway :)
It was a very windy, chilly day, but we still had a fun time. Adelle loved the little stream by our picnic site.


Lydia LOVED walking Devin and Lexie's dogs.

Topaz had fun wrapping
herself around Lydia's legs. Poor Lydia would LOVE a dog. We keep telling her when she is all grown up she can buy her own dog.

Violet loved hanging out with her Aunt Erica.

Erica introduced her to running down the hill. It was an instant hit!

She was all smiles and giggles. There is nothing like Aunt Erica!
No comments:
Post a Comment