Saturday, March 21, 2009
Dress Up
What would girlhood be without dress up days? Last week the girls decided to be fairies. They danced around the house for hours to Enya. Lydia wore an Arwen costume that Wes had made for Lydia about 2 or 3 years ago. It didn't quite fit the same. She couldn't lift her arms all the way. Adelle wore her ballerina outfit that she got for her birthday last year. I can't believe she is actually going to be 5 next month! It was cute to see the girls jumping and twirling around. Adelle really wanted to make up a story with drama. Lydia was more content to pretend she was flying through the air with beautiful wings! You have to love girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beauties they are!
Hope that I will have at least one girl! I think I might just be a mother of boys though, so I am told by those who believe in their powers of prediction!
Post a Comment