Yesterday was Erica's Farewell. She has been called to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She will be going to the Korea Taejon Mission. Erica is leaving on April 8 and we are really going to miss her. Her talk yesterday was WONDERFUL. I wish I could arrange my thoughts as beautifully as she does. After church services we headed over to Grandma's house to visit. We ended up staying 6 hours. Of course I didn't think of taking pictures until the end, and even at that they aren't the best pictures.

Lydia, Adelle and Erica playing Cranium.

Devin and his fiancee Lexi. Can I tell you how excited I am that there is going to be another in-law in the family. I have been the only one for close to seven years.

After a while the grownups all gathered around the table to play Cranium. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed laughing at
each others antics.

Adelle on the other hand preferred to play Rock Band with her uncles.
Erica has been planning all sorts of adventures with the girls before she leaves. Today the girls had dinner and went to a movie with Erica and Kyle. Erica is also planning an Easter Egg Hunt for the girls this Saturday. A few weeks ago she had a birthday party for them. She really is the most wonderful aunt for my girls. What are we going to do when she is gone?
2 comments:
Playing with awesome aunts, and rocking with rock band. What a great day for your girls!
Extended family is such a blessing. Adelle has really been blessed with a close relationship to Erica. Now she can write her letters and send pictures. Tell Erica she will be in my prayers.
...julie
Post a Comment