Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Opening Night of Cinderella

Last Night Lydia performed in Cinderella at a local Jr. High! Here she is as a cute, little mouse! She did a great job! The whole cast really did well and has worked hard. Adelle was especially captivated by the show and loved every moment of it. Uncle Matt and Aunt Sarah came as well as Grandma Ellen and Aunt Erica. Lydia got flowers and even cheese for being such a special mouse! Thank you everyone for coming.


Lydia has two more performances and possibly an upcoming matinee during school. We are excited to see her again tonight. She really is doing a great job!! When asked if she enjoys doing a play with our without the rest of the family she remarked that she prefers it when we are all in a show together. Cute girl! I thought for sure she would have liked doing the show completely on her own without any family around.

She is funny though. Whenever I take her to the school she quickly shews me away before I can give her a hug or linger too long. I guess it is just too embarrassing to have your mom around anymore :)

2 comments:

Ginny Clark said...

I'm excited to see her and my nephew in the play tonight. I've heard such wonderful reviews from my sisters family as well.

Mahatma said...

Tell Lydia Grandma Julie is proud of her!!!