I have to apologize to all of my readers. I can't believe it has been two weeks since I have last updated the blog. I got sick a few days after my last post and didn't start feeling better until Monday. Silly colds! They wipe me out forever. Wes only had it for a day or two and then he was 100% again.
Speaking of Wes he has been super busy trying to deal with a crazy client which is involving a lot of preparation and court time. Everything seems to be going well thus far and I pray that it will continue to go well. With how lovely everything has been in the legal field Wes is possibly thinking of looking into teaching. Wouldn't that be fun? I think he would make a great teacher. We will have to see how that goes.
The girls are doing great. Lydia was recently knighted for division. I will need to post pictures soon. She also got an award last week (to our surprise) for being the highest reader in the school for the week. She read over 400 minutes in one week. She has really been taken with the Lemony Snickett books and they have kept her busy. She has also been busy with rehearsals for Cinderella. It sounds like she is going to get a lot of time on the stage and she is just having the best time!
Adelle is growing all the time. In fact we are registering her for Kindergarten today. I can't believe my little girl is growing up.
I will have to post pictures of the girls once I get them uploaded to the computer. I just wanted to let you know that I am still here!
No comments:
Post a Comment