Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Going Private ASAP


Alas the day has come. I am going to go Private! I know, it is sad that it has come to this, but I feel like it would be better for my family if I did it. I especially feel inspired to do this since one of Wes' clients is a bit of a nut. I have even started the process of removing our phone number and address from any listings. That's right folks. We aren't going to exist anywhere. My Facebook account has been private for a long time, but I put off making the blog private. I liked that anyone could look at the blog and comment. I know generally people are caring, kind and not psychotic. I guess there are always a few bad apples in the bunch.


Anyway, comment if you would like an invite to the blog. Be sure to leave your e-mail address. I will be going private ASAP!

22 comments:

Denise said...

I want an invite to the blog please
Dengelman1@verizon.net

Tina said...

me please!!! chazt3@hotmail.com
I would love to read your blog!

Kandis said...

me! kandieice@hotmail.com

The Circus said...

add me :) you have my email don't you?

Deborah said...

I left a comment on your status on facebook yesterday, but I would like an invite.
Music_N_Dolphins@hotmail.com

Star said...

I would like an invite. :)
umberstar@gmail.com

Ginny Clark said...

ME TOO :) ginnykaye@gmail.com

Stephanie Behling said...

Please invite me! behlingclan@gmail.com

Mahatma said...

I'd miss your blog terribly! Please send an e-vite! ... julie

Tiffany said...

Keep me please daences@yahoo.com

Nate said...

Nate and I would like an invite.
unck42@gmail.com

lisa said...

pick me!
lisagutierrezrn@yahoo.com

Amy said...

me too please alarya@gmail.com

emize said...

i enjoy reading your random thoughts. please add me tamrawilcox@gmail.com

Tad Wimmer said...

Pick me! Pick me! I'm sad to you have to pull the shade.

Anonymous said...

Dont forget us: hunshep@yahoo.com

Bonnie said...

Hey, I think I asked for an invite on facebook, but thought I'd add one here jus incase

Anonymous said...

annalyn_ruth@yahoo.com Good luck!

Michelle said...

mine is mhumpherys@hotmail.com
I don't blame ya that sounds scary

Anonymous said...

Me too please.
brown6234@comcast.net
Michele ~from the Empress

Lisa P. said...

ok finally I'm getting around to this:

lisascandles@hotmail.com

The Putnam Family said...

us too. jakeputt@yahoo.com